I must
apologize for calling you so late.
实在抱歉,这么晚给您打电话。
So she called Zac back and
apologized.
所以她给扎克回了电话并道歉。
Apologize to Daisy again by phone.
再次通过电话向黛西道歉。
He realized this and
apologized to me.
他意识到这一点并向我道歉。
Respond quickly and briefly, apologizing for your mistake.
快速、简短地回应,为自己的错误道歉。
I
apologize for the delay in your order; it was due to unforeseen circumstances.
对你的订单延迟我深感抱歉,这是由于一些无法预见的情况。
She
apologized profusely for stepping on my foot.
她不停地道歉,因为她踩到了我的脚。
He
apologized to his boss for not meeting the deadline.
他因为没有按时完成任务向老板道歉。
I sincerely
apologize if I offended you with my words.
如果我说了什么冒犯你的话,我真诚地道歉。
The children were taught to always say sorry when they made a mistake.
孩子们被教导在犯错时要总是说“对不起”。
She
apologized for forgetting their anniversary, but he forgave her anyway.
她忘了他们的纪念日,为此道歉,但他还是原谅了她。
I
apologize for any inconvenience caused by the construction work.
对于施工带来的不便,我深感歉意。
The company
apologized to its customers for the technical issues with their product.
公司对产品技术问题向客户表示歉意。
He
apologized to his friend for being absent at the party without prior notice.
他因未提前通知就缺席聚会,向朋友道歉。
After realizing his mistake, he immediately
apologized and offered to make amends.
在意识到错误后,他立即道歉并提出弥补措施。
"We sincerely apologize for our problematic internal management and staff members' dereliction of duty, which have caused unpleasant feelings," said the post.
该帖子称:“我们对内部管理问题和员工失职行为深表歉意,这些行为造成了不愉快的情绪。”。
"We apologize again for the trouble brought to consumers by the complex sales mechanism," according to L'Oreal.
欧莱雅表示:“我们再次为复杂的销售机制给消费者带来的麻烦道歉。”。
"We're working to get things back to normal as quickly as possible and we apologize for any inconvenience.
我们正在努力尽快恢复正常,并对由此造成的任何不便表示歉意。
"As a result of our review, we realize we haven't been fully living up to our high ideals, and for that we apologize," Apple said.
"I want to apologize for the harm caused to everybody due to my indiscreet selection of brand to represent," she said.
The Civil Aviation Administration of China said it asked the company to investigate, correct the errors at once and publicly apologize.
But he does apologize at the first opportunity for speaking English "with a French accent".
The 25-year-old told China Food Newspaper that as a waiter, he needed to apologize for even the slightest of mistakes and often felt wronged.
We would like to apologize for that," said Xiao, who is also Porsche China's vice-president in charge of sales and marketing.
The company did not apologize until the incident had grown into a violent public backlash, and some Tesla owners said they were reluctant to drive their vehicles.