It's really
weird.
这太奇怪了。
He is always got some
weird ideas.
他总是有些离奇的想法。
That cat always walks on its hind legs, it's really
weird.
那只猫总是用后腿走路,真的很奇怪。
She loves eating pickles with ice cream, that's quite a
weird combination.
她喜欢吃泡菜配冰淇淋,真是个奇怪的组合。
He wears a top hat and a tutu to the gym, which is definitely
weird.
他去健身房会戴礼帽和穿芭蕾舞裙,这确实很古怪。
The old house at the end of the street is said to be haunted by ghosts; that's such a
weird story.
据说街尽头的那座老房子有鬼魂出没,真是个诡异的故事。
My friend talks to his plants, I find that
weird but also kind of sweet.
我的朋友和他的植物说话,我觉得这很奇怪但也有些温馨。
It's
weird how time seems to fly faster when you're having fun.
当你开心的时候,时间似乎过得更快,这真奇怪。
She sleeps with her eyes slightly open, it gives me the creeps, it's so
weird.
她睡觉时眼睛微微张开,让我觉得毛骨悚然,太奇怪了。
Some people believe in alien abductions, that's a bit
weird for my taste.
有些人相信外星人绑架,对我来说这有点太过离奇了。
He always answers questions with riddles, it's
weird but also intriguing.
他总用谜语来回答问题,既奇怪又引人入胜。
There's a tree in my backyard that bears fruit in winter, that's just plain
weird.
我家后院有一棵树冬天结果,这简直不寻常。
"She added that: "If you think about it, 10 years ago in the US, it was kind of weird to go online and buy a product with a brand that you can't even pronounce.
她补充道:“如果你仔细想想,10年前在美国,上网购买一个你甚至不会发音的品牌的产品有点奇怪。
In fact, a comment with the highest number of "likes" speaks for millions of fans-"Is it weird that the show is cheesy but I still like it?
"Though new and fun, it is still a bit weird," said Xie Xuan, a Beijing resident who had watched an AI-host session, "I prefer a real host, but I wouldn't mind as long as vouchers and discounts are offered.
“虽然新颖有趣,但还是有点奇怪,”一位看过AI主持节目的北京居民谢轩说,“我更喜欢真人主持,但如果提供优惠券和折扣,我不会介意。”
"It's only weird if such a thing didn't happen.
It's only weird if such a thing didn't happen." 的中文翻译是 "只有当这样的事情没有发生时,才会显得奇怪。
"When coffee first entered China, most people thought its flavor was weird.
"Weird corner cases, only reality can get you that," he said.