I can
empathize with how you feel after losing your job; it's a tough situation.
我能理解你失业后的心情,那是个艰难的处境。
She really
empathizes with her patients, always taking the time to listen to their concerns.
她真的很同情她的病人,总是花时间倾听他们的忧虑。
When I heard about your breakup, I tried to
empathize and understand where you're coming from.
当我听说你分手了,我试着感同身受,理解你的立场。
As a teacher, it's important to
empathize with students who are struggling academically.
作为一名教师,重要的是要同情那些在学业上遇到困难的学生。
Even though we come from different backgrounds, I can still
empathize with your struggles.
尽管我们来自不同的背景,但我仍然能理解你的困扰。
He showed great empathy towards the victims of the disaster, donating a significant amount of money.
他对灾难的受害者表现出极大的同情,捐赠了一大笔钱。
It's hard to
empathize with someone who has never experienced poverty.
很难去理解一个从未经历过贫穷的人。
She
empathizes so well that she often finds herself taking on other people's emotions.
她很能感同身受,以至于经常让自己承受别人的感情。
The counselor's ability to
empathize allowed her to build a strong rapport with her clients.
辅导员的同情心使她能够与客户建立良好的关系。
In order to truly understand someone, you must first try to
empathize with their experiences.
要真正理解一个人,你必须首先尝试同情他们的经历。
After three years of weekends and holidays spent in China's capital city of Beijing, I could empathize with what he shared with me.
But this time, it seemed the taxi driver didn't seem to empathize with me.
"We listen to customers' aspirations and empathize with their passions.
未经许可,严禁转发。QQ交流群:688169419