I paid the bill but Tom forgot to give me a
receipt.
我付了帐单,但汤姆忘了给我收据。
Mary placed the
receipt in her wallet.
玛丽把收条放到皮夹子里了。
On
receipt of the news, Tony left.
托尼一接到消息就走了。
I'll need a
receipt for the printer, so I can claim it on my expenses.
我需要打印机的收据,以便我能报销。
Could you give me a
receipt for the donation I just made?
你能给我一张我刚才捐赠的收据吗?
The hotel provided me with a detailed
receipt listing all my expenses.
酒店给了我一份列出所有费用的详细收据。
Please keep your
receipts as proof of purchase.
请保留收据作为购买证明。
The shop refused to give me a refund without a proper
receipt.
商店没有合适的收据就不给我退款。
I've lost the
receipt for the sofa, so I can't return it now.
我把沙发的收据弄丢了,现在不能退货了。
The charity sent me a
receipt acknowledging my contribution.
慈善机构给我发了一张确认我捐款的收据。
Please staple the
receipts to the expense report.
请把收据钉在报销报告上。
The taxi driver gave me a printed
receipt at the end of the journey.
出租车司机在旅程结束时给了我打印的收据。
You can email me the electronic
receipt instead of mailing it.
你可以把电子收据发邮件给我,不必邮寄。
Once the bills of lading were presented to Chinese banks for verification, they would be forwarded to overseas customers, allowing for the receipt of goods and enabling Goglio's Tianjin plant to settle the accounts.
一旦提单被提交给中国银行进行验证,它们将被转发给海外客户,以便接收货物,并使Goglio的天津工厂能够结算账目。
The move came after China's top securities regulator launched the China-Switzerland Stock Connect recently, under which Switzerland's SIX Swiss Exchange, the Shenzhen Stock Exchange and the Shanghai Stock Exchange established a two-way depository receipt mechanism.
此前,中国最高证券监管机构最近推出了“中瑞通”,根据该协议,瑞士SIX瑞士交易所、深圳证券交易所和上海证券交易所建立了双向存托凭证机制。
Allianz (China) Insurance Holdings Co Ltd should complete preparations for the establishment of the asset management company within six months of its receipt of the approval.
安联(中国)保险控股有限公司应在收到批准之日起六个月内完成资产管理公司的设立准备工作。
The Shanghai-London Stock Connect enables companies to float shares on both exchanges simultaneously via a depository receipt mechanism, a milestone in China's accelerated financial opening-up.
Listed under API, the firm priced its offering at $20 per American depository receipt, which was also ahead of its $16 to $18 proposed price range.
Listed under DAO, the company priced its initial public offering at $17 per American depository receipt, and stated it seeks to raise $220 million in total.
In addition to changing the rules on exchanges, Chinese regulators also made it clear that overseas-listed tech giants are welcomed in coming back to list on the A-share market, with the issue of Chinese Depositary Receipt (CDR) a "shortcut".
Tencent Music Entertainment Group priced its initial public offering at $13 per American depository receipt, and seeks to raise $1.07 billion in total, the company stated on Wednesday.
腾讯音乐娱乐集团在周三宣布,其首次公开募股(IPO)定价为每股美国存托凭证13美元,目标是总共筹集10.7亿美元资金。
The woman, who described it as a trap, said she was really drunk at a party of about 20 men and four women hosted by Liu on Aug 30, which ended around 9:30 pm as indicated by the dinner receipt, Reuters reported.
It will be the biggest IPO globally since 2016 despite a reduction in its valuation and the postponement of its Chinese depositary receipt plan.