Please schedule an appointment on your
calendar.
请在你的日历上做上标记。
A lazy man can tear off a
calendar, but he can't keep time.
懒汉可以撕去日历,但他不能留住时间。
NOTE: Column titles are not displayed in the
calendar view.
注意:列标题在日程表视图中是不显示的。
I'll schedule a meeting on Monday at 2 PM, please add it to my
calendar.
我会在周一下午两点安排一个会议,请把它加到我的日历上。
Could you remind me of the deadline for the project? It's not showing up on my
calendar.
你能提醒我项目的截止日期吗?它没有显示在我的日历上。
I've blocked off the entire week for vacation; no appointments allowed.
我已经把整个星期都设为休假,不允许安排任何约会。
Let's sync our
calendars so we don't double-book the conference room.
让我们同步我们的日历,以免会议室被重复预定。
I'll check my
calendar later and see if I have any conflicts.
稍后我会查看我的日历,看看是否有冲突。
She's out of town next week, so there are no meetings scheduled on her
calendar.
她下周外出了,所以她的日历上没有安排任何会议。
The conference starts on the first of June, I've set a reminder in my
calendar.
会议从六月一日开始,我已经在我的日历上设置了提醒。
I've added your birthday party to the family
calendar – don't forget the date!"
(我已经把你生日派对添加到家庭日历上了——别忘了日期!
Can you adjust the appointment to next Tuesday? My
calendar is full today.
你能把预约改到下周二吗?我今天的日程满了。
I need to clear some space on my
calendar, so I'm canceling that unnecessary meeting.
我需要腾出一些日程空间,所以我取消了那个不必要的会议。
The vinegar-preserved Laba garlic is a traditional dish during the Laba Festival, which falls on the eighth day of December in the lunar calendar each year.
醋腌腊八蒜是腊八节期间的传统菜肴,腊八节是每年农历十二月初八。
After Shuangjiang, one of the 24 solar terms on the Chinese lunar calendar in October, the lasting online and offline popularity of mulberry leaf tea among consumers has treated the villagers particularly well.
在中国农历十月二十四节气之一的双江之后,桑叶茶在消费者中持续的线上线下流行对村民来说尤其好。
Home to nine individually unique restaurants and bars, of which two boast Michelin stars, the hotel offers guests and visitors a calendar of culinary adventures from internationally acclaimed chefs from its sister properties.
酒店拥有九家独特的餐厅和酒吧,其中两家拥有米其林星级,为客人和游客提供了一份由其姊妹酒店的国际知名厨师烹饪冒险的日历。
They are key events on China's political calendar as they indicate the direction economic policies will head toward in the months ahead.
它们是中国政治日历上的关键事件,因为它们表明了未来几个月经济政策的方向。
"The CIIE is an event that is known across the world and a key moment in the beauty industry calendar which gives us the opportunity to showcase the diversity and strength of our luxury portfolio.
“CIIE是一项闻名全球的活动,也是美容行业日历上的一个关键时刻,它让我们有机会展示我们奢侈品组合的多样性和实力。
On the day of 24 solar terms that marks 24 divisions in the traditional Chinese calendar, Tongrentang cafe will introduce several new drinks that will cater to specific seasons.
""To that end, we will offer payment within 13 calendar days, with no interest deduction, for a period of three months," he said.
The transaction is expected to close no later than the second quarter of calendar year 2020.
A passion for classical antique Chinese furniture learned from his family inspired Hong Kong trader Andy Hei to establish the Fine Art Asia fair, which has now become an important date on the calendar for enthusiasts worldwide.
The platform's significance was highlighted during the June 18 promotion, another major event on China's e-commerce calendar.