To be or not to be, that is the question.
生存还是毁灭,这是个问题。
Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio; a fellow of infinite jest.
哎呀,可怜的约里克!霍拉提奥,我认识他,一个无限欢笑的人。
Is this a dagger which I see before me?" - 这是我眼前看到的一把匕首吗?
What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet.
名字有什么意义?无论我们怎么称呼一朵玫瑰,它的香气依然甜美。
Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!" - 哦,当我们最初开始欺骗时,编织出的谎言之网有多么复杂啊!
If music be the food of love, play on, give me excess of it.
如果音乐是爱的食粮,那就继续演奏吧,让我沉醉其中。
To thine own self be true, and it must follow, as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man.
坚守真实的自我,那么你自然不会对任何人虚假。
Is there a single honest man in all the world?" - 这世界上还有诚实的人吗?
There's method in his madness, and there's more wisdom in his madness than sense in your sobriety.
他的疯狂中自有其道理,他的疯狂比你的清醒更有智慧。
All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players.
全世界就是一个舞台,所有的男男女女都是演员。
未经许可,严禁转发。QQ交流群:688169419