I have to adjust for
jetlag.
我必须调整下时差。
Crossing several time zones can lead to
jetlag.
跨越几个时区会导致时差反应。
My love is always in
jetlag, not dizzy, is dazzling.
我的爱情永远都处在时差反应中,不是头晕,就是眼花。
After the long flight, I always suffer from jet lag for a couple of days.
长途飞行后,我总会遭受时差反应困扰几天。
The key to overcoming jet lag is to adjust your sleep schedule before you travel.
克服时差的关键是在旅行前调整你的睡眠时间表。
Jet lag can really disrupt your body's internal clock, making it hard to function normally.
时差会严重打乱你体内的生物钟,让你难以正常运作。
I find that staying hydrated and getting some sunlight helps me recover from jet lag faster.
我发现保持水分充足并晒些太阳能帮助我更快地从时差中恢复过来。
It usually takes me about three days to get over the jet lag when traveling eastward.
向东旅行时,我通常需要大约三天时间来克服时差。
She always packs melatonin supplements for her international trips to combat jet lag.
她在进行国际旅行时总是带上褪黑素补充剂以对抗时差。
Despite my best efforts, jet lag still leaves me feeling groggy and disoriented upon arrival.
尽管我尽了最大努力,时差还是让我到达时感到昏昏沉沉、方向感混乱。
A common symptom of jet lag is insomnia, which can make it difficult to fall asleep at night.
时差的一个常见症状是失眠,这会让你晚上难以入睡。
Experts recommend avoiding alcohol during flights to minimize the effects of jet lag.
专家建议在飞行期间避免饮酒,以减少时差的影响。
I try to book overnight flights so I can sleep on the plane and reduce jet lag.
我尽量预订夜间航班,这样我可以在飞机上睡觉,减少时差反应。
未经许可,严禁转发。QQ交流群:688169419