Eric's voice was heavy with
sarcasm.
埃里克的话语里明显有讽刺意味。
Mary's
sarcasm touched his self-esteem.
玛丽讥讽的言语伤了他的自尊心。
Tom ignored the
sarcasm.
汤姆对讽刺挖苦置之不理。
Oh, great! Another meeting. Just what I needed to make my day perfect.
哦,太棒了!又一个会议。正好让我的一天变得完美无缺。
Wow, you're so lucky to have rain on your wedding day. Who needs sunshine when you can have a wet ceremony?" (哇,你真幸运,在婚礼当天下雨。当你可以有一个湿漉漉的仪式时,谁还需要阳光呢?
Of course, I love spending hours stuck in traffic. It's like a mini-vacation for my brain.
当然,我喜欢花几个小时堵在路上。这就像给我的大脑放了个迷你假期。
Gee, thanks for letting me know I got the answer wrong after the exam was over. That's really helpful.
哎呀,谢谢你在考试结束后告诉我答案错了。真是太有帮助了。
Oh, don't worry about it, I love cleaning up other people's messes. It's my favorite hobby, really.
哦,别担心,我超爱清理别人的烂摊子。这真的是我最喜欢的爱好。
What a beautiful day to stay indoors and do paperwork. Nature is highly overrated anyway.
多么美好的一天,待在室内做文书工作。大自然被高估了,反正。
Sure, let's add another project to my to-do list. My calendar is just too empty with only 18-hour workdays.
当然,让我们在我的待办事项列表中再加一个项目吧。我的日程表上只有18小时的工作日,实在是太空了。
Oh, you forgot my birthday again? That's okay, I love feeling unnoticed and unimportant.
哦,你又忘记我的生日了?没关系,我喜欢那种被忽视和不重要的感觉。
Walking in heels on this cobblestone street is fantastic. It's like a free foot massage with every step.
穿着高跟鞋在这条鹅卵石街道上走真是太棒了。每走一步都像是免费的足底按摩。
Fantastic news! My flight's been delayed for the fifth time. More time to enjoy the airport's luxurious seats.
好消息!我的航班第五次延误了。有更多时间享受机场豪华的座椅了。
"The chances are slim, but the government is making them better by more than one-third," Feng added, with a hint of sarcasm.
Yet sarcasm won't solve life's problems.
未经许可,严禁转发。QQ交流群:688169419