Are you from America?
你来自美国吗?
They are going to the cinema tonight.
他们今晚要去电影院。
Are you feeling better today?
你今天感觉好些了吗?
These apples are very fresh.
这些苹果非常新鲜。
We are having a party this weekend.
这个周末我们要举行派对。
She is studying medicine at university.
她在大学里学习医学。
Are you interested in playing tennis?
你对打网球感兴趣吗?
The sun is shining brightly today.
今天阳光明媚。
They are currently living in Paris.
他们目前住在巴黎。
Are you ready for the exam tomorrow?
你准备好明天的考试了吗?
We were the only people there.
我们是唯一在场的人.
In 2023, the company said, Alibaba repurchased a total of 897.9 million ordinary shares, adding that the shares were bought on both the US and Hong Kong stock markets under its share repurchase program.
该公司表示,2023年,阿里巴巴回购了总计8.979亿股普通股,并补充说,这些股票是根据其股票回购计划在美国和香港股票市场购买的。
Meanwhile, when there are not enough emergency crews on site, the system can help bring in additional crews from nearby areas, said Yao.
同时,姚说,当现场没有足够的急救人员时,该系统可以帮助从附近地区增派救援人员。
Narratives calling China "uninvestable" are "purely nonsense," a senior executive of Primavera Capital Group, an Asia Pacific-based investment firm, has said.
瑞士达沃斯——亚太投资公司Primavera Capital Group的一位高管表示,称中国“不可投资”的说法“纯属无稽之谈”。
In an interview with Xinhua, Fred Hu, Primavera's CEO, said that the fundamentals sustaining China's long-term growth are improving with China's capital market brimming with opportunities.
春华银行首席执行官胡在接受新华社记者采访时表示,随着中国资本市场充满机遇,支撑中国长期增长的基本面正在改善。
A total of 1,078 new foreign-funded manufacturing enterprises were set up in South China's Guangdong province in 2023, marking a year-on-year increase of 29.9 percent, local authorities said on Tuesday.
广州——当地政府周二表示,2023年,中国南方广东省共新设立1078家外资制造业企业,同比增长29.9%。
"We are confident that China is much more resilient than many expect.
“我们相信,中国比许多人预期的更有韧性。
The company has finalized the list of candidates; the new employees are expected to complete six weeks of training in London and start work early this summer.
该公司已经敲定了候选人名单;新员工预计将在伦敦完成为期六周的培训,并于今年夏初开始工作。
"We are committed to China and would like to serve this really important market.
“我们致力于中国,并愿意为这个非常重要的市场服务。
We are seeing great signs of recovery in business travel, too.
我们也看到了商务旅行复苏的良好迹象。
We are looking at strong travel demand in the upcoming Chinese New Year period," Laming said.
拉明说:“在即将到来的中国新年期间,我们看到了强劲的旅游需求。