1. You have
your choice between the two.
在这两个之中,你有选择权。
2. You should keep in with
your colleagues.
你应当与你的同事友好相处。
3. You should not deprecate
your own worth.
你不应该贬低你自己的价值。
4. I appreciate
your comment.
我欣赏你的意见。
5. Your clothes fit well.
你的衣服很合身。
6. I ought first to have asked
your consent.
我本应该首先征得你的同意。
This is
your book.
这是你的书。
Your performance was outstanding.
你的表现非常出色。
Can you pass me
your phone, please?" - 你能把手机递给我吗?
Your opinion matters to us.
我们重视你的意见。
Your house is so beautiful.
你的房子真漂亮。
I love
your smile.
我喜欢你的笑容。
Is this
your car?" - 这是你的车吗?
Your turn to choose the movie tonight.
今晚轮到你选电影了。
Please keep
your seat belt fastened.
请系好安全带。
Your contribution is greatly appreciated.
我们非常感谢你的贡献。
"Presented through the juxtaposition of Chinese martial arts – in this case Wing Chun – and dance, 'Be Spring' is a celebration of spring, and an invitation to find balance and your own eternal spring.
“通过中国武术(在本例中为咏春拳)和舞蹈的并置,‘Be Spring’是对春天的庆祝,也是寻找平衡和自己永恒春天的邀请。
Q1: How has your company's performance been in China in 2023?
Q1:2023年贵公司在中国的业绩如何?
Do you plan to expand your footprints in the country this year?
今年你打算扩大你在这个国家的足迹吗?
Q2: What are your evaluation and expectations of China's business environment as well as a higher level of opening-up?
Q2:您对中国的营商环境和更高水平的对外开放有何评价和期待?
Q3: What are your expectations for China's economy in 2024?
问3:您对2024年中国经济的预期是什么?
Do you plan to expand your footprints in China in 2024?
您是否计划在2024年扩大在中国的足迹?
Q1: How has your company's performance been in China this year?
Q1:贵公司今年在中国的业绩如何?
Do you plan to expand your footprints in China next year?
你计划明年扩大你在中国的足迹吗?
Q2: What's your evaluation and expectations on China's business environment as well as a higher level of opening-up?
Q2:您对中国的营商环境和更高水平的对外开放有何评价和期待?
Qiu told Yan Kang, a staffer from the power supplier's market and key customer service workshop, "Your work has met our production and energy needs on time.
邱告诉供电市场和大客户服务车间的工作人员严康:“你们的工作按时满足了我们的生产和能源需求。