We don't mean to insult you.
我们没有侮辱你的意思。
She responded to the insult with humor.
她以幽默回应侮辱。
The TV play
insulted the intelligence of the audience.
这部电视剧侮辱了观众的智商。
You're an ignorant fool for thinking that!" - 你真是个无知的蠢货,竟然这么想!
Your intelligence is as shallow as a kiddie pool.
你的智力浅薄得就像一个幼儿泳池。
You have the charisma of a wet sock.
你的人格魅力就像一只湿透的袜子一样乏善可陈。
Your ideas are so outdated, they should be filed in a museum.
你的想法太过过时,应该送到博物馆去陈列。
Your behavior is a disgrace to your parents.
你的行为让你父母蒙羞。
You're a one-trick pony, always spouting the same boring nonsense.
你就是个只会耍一个把戏的家伙,总是说些老掉牙的废话。
You're a walking contradiction, saying one thing while doing another.
你是个言行不一的大矛盾。
Your skills are as useful as a chocolate teapot.
你的技能毫无用处,就像巧克力茶壶一样。
Your arrogance knows no bounds.
你的傲慢无边无际。
You're a pea in the pod of mediocrity.
你在平庸的行列中只是个小角色。
This is an insult to people's intelligence, let alone the technological experts across the world," Liu said.
Cyberspace regulators have required Douyin, a popular Chinese short video app under ByteDance, and Chinese search engine Sogou to carry out rectifications for their illegal advertisements that insulted martyrs.
The move follows Douyin's advertisement on the Sougou search engine, which insulted Qiu Shaoyun, a war hero in the Korean War (1950-53) who let himself burn alive while he laid perfectly still so his platoon wouldn't be exposed.
But those trade partners feel insulted by Trump and have decided to retaliate.
"My first reaction was to immediately feel angry and insulted.
With the COVID-19 pandemic adding insult to injury, whether traditional stores are able to stay afloat is an oft-asked question.
Not to mention that to satisfy the students' desire for consumption by lending to those whose families are struggling financially will add insult to injury.
To collect debts, the gangs will insult or threaten borrowers or resort to violent crimes, such as illegal detention, she said.