I always procrastinate when it comes to doing my taxes.
我总是在处理税务问题时拖延。
She tends to procrastinate on big projects until the deadline is looming.
她常常在大项目上拖延,直到截止日期临近。
Procrastination is my worst enemy when trying to be productive.
在试图提高效率时,拖延是我最大的敌人。
He promised himself he wouldn't procrastinate studying for the exam, but there he was, scrolling through social media instead.
他向自己保证不会为考试学习而拖延,但结果却在刷社交媒体。
The report is due next week, yet I find myself
procrastinating by organizing my desk for the tenth time.
报告下周就要交了,而我发现自己第十次整理桌子来逃避任务。
Procrastinating on important tasks can lead to unnecessary stress and rushed work.
对重要任务的拖延会导致不必要的压力和仓促完成的工作。
I know I should start working out regularly, but I keep
procrastinating and finding excuses not to.
我知道应该开始定期锻炼,但总是拖延并找借口不去做。
She procrastinated about making a decision until the opportunity passed her by.
她在做决定上拖延,直到机会溜走了。
My habit of
procrastinating has often resulted in all-nighters to finish assignments.
我拖延的习惯常常导致我通宵完成作业。
To overcome procrastination, break down tasks into smaller, manageable steps.
为了克服拖延,可以将任务分解成更小、更容易管理的步骤。
→ Most often we procrastinate when faced with something we do not want to do.
面对不想做的事情,我们经常拖延。
My New Year's resolution is to stop procrastinating.
我的新年决心就是做事不再拖延。