Don't forget to waken me at 6.
别忘记在6点叫醒我。
That photo
wakened a forgotten memory of Granny.
照片唤起了奶奶那段忘却的记忆。
This toy
wakened this child's interest.
这个玩具激起了这小孩的兴趣。
I woke up early this morning to catch the sunrise.
我今早起得很早,以便看日出。
She was
wakened by the sound of the thunderstorm outside.
她被外面的雷雨声吵醒了。
The baby's cry startled me, abruptly wakening me from my nap.
婴儿的哭声把我从午睡中惊醒。
The aroma of freshly brewed coffee wakens my senses.
新鲜煮咖啡的香气唤醒了我的感官。
The alarm clock failed to waken him, so he was late for work.
闹钟没能把他叫醒,所以他上班迟到了。
The loud music next door began to waken the neighbors at midnight.
邻居家半夜大声播放音乐开始吵醒邻居。
The spring breeze gently wakens the sleeping flowers in the garden.
春风轻轻地唤醒了花园里沉睡的花朵。
The sudden noise from the street pulled me out of my deep sleep, wakening me.
街上的突然声响把我从深度睡眠中拉了出来,使我醒来。
After a long day, it's a refreshing shower that truly wakens me up.
经过漫长的一天,淋浴真正让我精神焕发。
His inspiring speech
wakened our enthusiasm for the project.
他鼓舞人心的演讲激发了我们对项目的热情。
In an Europe1 radio station interview on Sunday Le Maire said that blocking the deal is a "political mistake" because it "would waken the European industry against China".
未经许可,严禁转发。QQ交流群:688169419