The astronaut, a former fighter pilot, was the first to walk on the moon.
这位宇航员,曾是一名战斗机飞行员,是第一个登上月球的人。
My sister, who is a doctor, just returned from her medical mission in Africa.
我的姐姐,她是一位医生,刚从她在非洲的医疗援助任务中回来。
The capital of France, Paris, is known for its romantic ambiance and rich history.
法国的首都巴黎以其浪漫氛围和丰富的历史而闻名。
John Smith, my old college roommate, now works at Google.
约翰·史密斯,我大学时代的室友,现在在谷歌工作。
The Statue of Liberty, an iconic symbol of freedom, stands tall in New York Harbor.
自由女神像,作为自由的标志性象征,矗立在纽约港。
My dog, a golden retriever named Max, loves playing fetch.
我的狗,一只名叫马克斯的金毛寻回犬,特别喜欢玩接飞盘游戏。
The White House, located in Washington D.C., serves as the official residence and workplace of the U.S. President.
白宫位于华盛顿特区,是美国总统的官邸和办公场所。
A black cat, considered a symbol of bad luck in some cultures, crossed my path yesterday.
一只黑猫——在某些文化中被认为是不祥之兆——昨天从我面前经过。
The Eiffel Tower, built for the 1889 World's Fair, has become a global cultural icon of France.
埃菲尔铁塔,为1889年的世界博览会而建,已经成为法国的一个全球性文化标志。
My best friend, an avid reader with a vast library, introduced me to many classic novels.
我最好的朋友,一个热爱阅读且拥有大量藏书的人,向我推荐了许多经典小说。
未经许可,严禁转发。QQ交流群:688169419