Eric didn't mean to embarrass you.
埃里克不是成心让你难堪。
Mary may embarrass you with her rude behavior.
玛丽的粗鲁行为可能会让你尴尬。
Nancy just
embarrassed me in front of the whole fortune 500.
南希刚刚在五百强公司面前让我丢尽面子。
She felt
embarrassed when she realized she had forgotten her lines during the play.
当她意识到在表演中忘记了台词时,她感到尴尬。
It was embarrassing to see everyone laughing at his failed joke.
看到大家对他失败的笑话大笑,他感到尴尬。
Don't embarrass me in front of my friends; it's already hard enough.
别在我朋友面前让我难堪,这已经够难为情的了。
He blushed with embarrassment after being caught daydreaming in class.
他在课堂上被发现走神后,脸红得尴尬。
She tried to hide her embarrassment after tripping over a banana peel.
她绊倒在香蕉皮上后,努力掩饰自己的尴尬。
The little boy felt
embarrassed for being the shortest in his class.
小男孩因为是班上最矮的而感到尴尬。
The teacher apologized for embarrassing the student by calling out the wrong name.
老师为叫错学生的名字而向他道歉,以免造成尴尬。
I was
embarrassed to admit that I hadn't finished the project, so I lied about running out of time.
我不好意思承认项目没完成,所以撒谎说是时间不够。
It's embarrassing to have your phone ring during a job interview.
面试时手机响了,这真是令人尴尬。
After making a silly mistake, she tried to recover with a self-deprecating joke, hoping to lighten the embarrassment.
犯了个傻事后,她试图用自嘲的笑话来缓和尴尬气氛。
A business owner in Beijing surnamed Cui said, "I feel embarrassed, and I am worried that my Tesla Model 3 has the same problem, so I'm driving my Audi these days.
北京一位姓崔的企业主表示:“我感到尴尬,也担心我的特斯拉Model 3有同样的问题,所以这些天我开的是奥迪。”
We are not embarrassed by what people find. "
Wu said that, at first, he felt a little embarrassed when he put on his delivery uniform.
Embarrassed to say no, I decided to accompany her anyway.
When visiting Shanghai for the first time, where strict garbage sorting policies are being newly enforced, one could feel a bit lost and embarrassed while holding wrappers or empty cups in hands, not knowing which waste container to throw them into.