The moon is a loyal companion.
月亮是一个忠诚的伙伴。
It always travels with you, never leaving your side.
它总是与你同行,从不离开你的身边。
She's the little old lady whispering hush.
她就是那个轻声细语的老妇人。
All day I think about it, then at night I say it.
我整天都在想这件事,然后在晚上我会说出来。
Where I'm from, we believe all sorts of things that aren't true.
在我来自的地方,我们相信各种各样的事情,尽管它们不是真的。
We believe that dreams are prophecies and nightmares are warnings.
我们相信梦是预言,噩梦是警告。
The world will end in fire, or ice.
世界将以火或冰结束。
From what I've tasted of desire, I hold with those who favor fire.
根据我对欲望的体验,我赞同那些喜欢火的人的观点。
But if I had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate.
但如果我必须灭亡两次,我想我对恨已经了解得足够多了。
To say that for destruction ice is also great.
可以说,冰也是毁灭性的。
未经许可,严禁转发。QQ交流群:688169419