My boss keeps
nagging me about the deadline for the project.
我的老板一直唠叨着项目截止日期的事。
She nags her husband constantly to quit smoking.
她不停地唠叨她丈夫,让他戒烟。
The car's engine made a persistent
nagging noise all the way home.
汽车的发动机一路发出持续的嘎嘎声开回家。
I wish you'd stop
nagging me about my weight; I'm already trying to eat healthier.
我希望你别再唠叨我的体重了,我已经在努力吃得更健康了。
His mother would nag him every morning to make his bed.
他妈妈每天早上都会唠叨他要整理床铺。
The constant
nagging from my colleagues about my work pace is getting on my nerves.
同事们不断催促我加快工作速度,这让我很烦躁。
She felt guilty for
nagging her son so much about his homework.
她因为总是在家庭作业上唠叨儿子而感到内疚。
The
nagging doubt in the back of my mind wouldn't let me enjoy the party.
心中隐隐的忧虑让我无法享受派对的乐趣。
He complained that his wife's
nagging was driving him crazy.
他抱怨妻子的唠叨快把他逼疯了。
Despite her
nagging, he forgot to pick up the dry cleaning again.
尽管她一再唠叨,他还是又忘了去取干洗的衣服。
"While it has been a tremendous privilege to be deeply involved in the day-to-day management of the company for so long, we believe it's time to assume the role of proud parents — offering advice and love, but not daily nagging! "
“In general the cloud business will continue to grow but not at the previous pace and that’s an indication of the market maturity,” says Sid Nag, senior director, cloud technologies and services, Gartner Research.
Additionally, the global economy has experienced a widespread downturn due to the nagging impact of the pandemic, resulting in reduced fiscal revenues and increased debt burdens.
He recalls how she never hesitates to lend money to friends and relatives despite the constant nagging she receives from him.
I learn something but there's always this nagging feeling of 'so what? '
"Yin's nagging doubt was not groundless.
It responded to increased demand and catered to customers' preference for elastic, pay-as-you-go consumption models," said Sid Nag, research vice-president at Gartner, another market research provider.
未经许可,严禁转发。QQ交流群:688169419