Mum tried to
anticipate all my needs.
母亲设法将我需要的东西预先准备好。
I
anticipate hearing from you again.
我期待再接到你的来信。
Delia had
anticipated this question and had an answer ready.
迪莉娅预料到了这个问题,并准备好了答案。
I
anticipate a busy day ahead at work.
我预料今天的工作会很忙。
The stock market analyst
anticipated the drop in prices.
股市分析师预见了价格的下跌。
She
anticipated her opponent's move and countered swiftly.
她预判了对手的动作,迅速反击。
I
anticipate your questions, so let me address them now.
我预料到了你的问题,所以我现在就来回答。
The company is anticipating an increase in sales this quarter.
公司预计这个季度销售额会增长。
They
anticipated the need for more housing in the city.
他们预见了城市对更多住房的需求。
He always
anticipates challenges and prepares accordingly.
他总是预见挑战并做好准备。
The weather forecast
anticipated heavy rain for tomorrow.
天气预报预测明天会有大雨。
She
anticipated her arrival with excitement and eagerness.
她满怀期待和渴望地等待着她的到来。
The manager
anticipated a potential problem and took preventive measures.
经理预见了一个潜在的问题,并采取了预防措施。
Our common sense en bles us to anticipate part of its analysis.
常识使得我们能够预料到这种分析的一部分。
"China is already leading the energy transformation in the world, and we anticipate that more high-quality flat steel will be sought, which implies an increasing demand for high-quality iron ore. "Her comment came as the National Bureau of Statistics said that China's GDP grew 5.2 percent year-on-year to a new high of 126.06 trillion yuan ($17.52 trillion) last year.
“中国已经在引领世界能源转型,我们预计将寻求更多高质量的扁钢,这意味着对高质量铁矿石的需求不断增加。”她发表上述言论之际,国家统计局表示,去年中国国内生产总值同比增长5.2%,创下126.06万亿元人民币(17.52万亿美元)的新高。
Both parties believe and anticipate the comprehensive cooperation will accelerate the application of proton therapy, drive coordinated development of the proton therapy industry chain, reduce equipment costs and benefit more cancer patients in China and around the world.
双方相信并期待此次全面合作将加速质子治疗的应用,推动质子治疗产业链协调发展,降低设备成本,惠及中国及世界更多癌症患者。
I anticipate positive momentum for China's economy in 2024, driven by continued focus on digital innovation, infrastructure development, and economic reforms.
我预计,在持续关注数字创新、基础设施发展和经济改革的推动下,2024年中国经济将呈现积极势头。
Pieronczyk said:"We anticipate SW Asia's share in our global business to rebound to 40 percent by the end of this year — same as last year.
Pieronczyk表示:“我们预计,到今年年底,亚洲西南部在全球业务中的份额将反弹至40%,与去年持平。
"We currently anticipate these additional actions to be substantially completed in the first half of fiscal 2024.
“我们目前预计,这些额外行动将在2024财年上半年基本完成。
"We anticipate that this year's unloading volume will reach 120 vessels," Hao said.
郝说:“我们预计今年的卸货量将达到120艘。”。
We also anticipate that we might be seeing an even stronger growth in the second half of this year than what we have seen in the first quarter and the quarter to come," Muller said.
穆勒表示:“我们还预计,今年下半年的增长可能会比第一季度和下一季度更强劲。”。
"In the next few years we anticipate China will become the world's largest market in terms of retail and we are looking forward to growing with the country.
“在未来几年,我们预计中国将成为世界上最大的零售市场,我们期待着与中国一起发展。
Do you anticipate or look forward to any new measures in this regard to be unveiled at the two sessions, such as improving the business environment and/or expanding market access?
您是否预计或期待两会在这方面出台任何新措施,如改善营商环境和/或扩大市场准入?
Do you anticipate or look forward to any new measures in this regard to be unveiled at the upcoming two sessions, such as improving the business environment and/or expanding market access?
您是否预计或期待在即将到来的两会上公布这方面的任何新措施,如改善营商环境和/或扩大市场准入?