She received many compliments。
她受到了许多人称赞。
I will take it as a compliment.
我会把它当作是一种赞美。
Compliment them, and show respect.
恭维他们,表现敬意。
It's the best compliment I've ever heard.
我从没听到过这样的赞美。
Thanks for your compliments.
谢谢你的赞美。
Your dress is absolutely stunning; it really complements your skin tone.
你的裙子真美,它非常衬托你的肤色。
Your cooking skills are impressive; everything on the table tastes delicious.
你的烹饪技术真棒,桌上的每道菜都令人赞叹。
I admire your dedication to fitness; it's truly inspiring.
我佩服你对健身的投入,真的令人鼓舞。
Your sense of humor always brings a smile to my face; you have a great comedic touch.
你的幽默感总能让我开心,你真有逗趣的天赋。
Your painting captures the essence of nature so beautifully, you're a true artist.
你的画作完美捕捉了大自然的灵魂,你真是位艺术家。
Your leadership skills are exceptional; you've brought our team together like never before.
你的领导能力超群,你让我们的团队前所未有的团结。
Your creativity in designing this product is outstanding; it's a game-changer.
你在产品设计方面的创造力非凡,这真是个革新之作。
Your kindness and generosity are unparalleled; you make the world a better place.
你的善良和慷慨无人能及,你让世界变得更美好。
Your patience with the children is truly commendable; you must be a wonderful teacher.
你对孩子无尽的耐心真的值得称赞,你肯定是个好老师。
Your attention to detail in this project is impeccable; it reflects your professionalism.
你在项目中的细心程度无可挑剔,体现出了你的专业素养。
"Copycat designs are a compliment.
Meanwhile, the proportions of visitors who complimented on environmental hygiene (94.3 percent), public facilities (91.8 percent), services of hotels (91.6 percent) and services of retail shops (90.8 percent) expanded by 7.9 percentage points, 8.7 percentage points, 3.5 percentage points and 5.6 percentage points respectively as compared to those of the first quarter.
Last month, Trump complimented Toyota for completing its long-planned new North American headquarters in Texas.
In the future, digital money issued by the central bank is likely to compete and compliment the private sector's electronic payment platforms," said Peng.